- Compliance with court orders or legal mandates. (I.e. we must be forced to do so).
- To protect our property, should physical or legal circumstances warrant it.
- When you have given us explicit permission to share specific pieces of information with a partner or affiliate. Our partners and affiliates must hold themselves to the same policies.
How We Collect Information:
sonosdirect.com collects electronic information from two primary sources: e-mail and web-based forms. Voluntary sharing of information via social media venues including, but not limited to LinkedIn (TM), Facebook (TM), Twitter (TM) or others is at your sole discretion. sonosdirect.com have no control over third-party websites.
Information collected on this website or its attached forms is self-evident and restricted solely to the purposes stated during collection. We collect no more or less information than is required to satisfy your request and provide you with stellar service. Additionally, we collect information via traditional communication channels such as telephone, postal mail, and fax. The same rules apply-we never share our data with third parties, keep only what we need, and securely destroy all non-pertinent information.
sonosdirect.com maintains affiliate relationships with many other partners and vendors. This means that product links clicked from sonosdirect.com may in some cases link to independent parties such as Amazon.co.uk (TM) or other companies. Should you purchase one or more products after clicking on these links, sonosdirect.com may receive compensation. Conversely, companies selling sonosdirect.com products may receive compensation from us for products sold on their site. You should know that any visit to sites outside of sonosdirect.com is subject to the privacy and legal policies of the sites visited, and are in no way controlled or monitored bysonosdirect.com.
What Information is Collected
To conduct our business, and provide you with world-class service, we collect the following types of information:
- Address and contact information, including postal, fax, telephone, and electronic mail addresses.
- General (non-identifiable) Industry and business demographic information, such as business type, industry representing the number of website visitors and so forth.
- Other data, as necessitated by the requirements of our projects, including registration for events, booking speaking engagements and the like.
How We Use Collected Information
- To carry out the terms of our service contracts and agreements.
- E-mail addresses are used to communicate project details, and-with an explicit opt-in subscription-delivery of newsletters and information about our company to registered subscribers.
- To complete product and service orders, such as the sale of our digital books, food, or food preparation products.
- Provide quotations and service estimates if applicable.
- It should be assumed, but we will expressly state it so here, that purchases and informational inquiries placed on InstinctivelyRaw.com will, by their very nature, require the collection of some personally identifiable information.
- From time to time, we may publish non-personally identifiable, aggregate demographic information. This may include general information such as the number of visitors to our site, number of subscribers, and so forth.
Use of “Cookies”
How We Protect Your Electronic Information
At this time, no data excepting e-mail sent from or to us, and our information request forms, are stored with our Internet Service Provider. All e-mail is purged from our servers at 60-day intervals. No additional client data is stored on the ISP servers, except for registration or subscription data, which is also purged at 60-day intervals. Web-based forms used for any data collection with SSL versions 2 and 3. Payments are always processed with you directly via phone, or securely on the web via PayPal, Google Checkout and other secure and approved payment methods.
Changes to this Policy